Pate's Grammar School
An extremely successful relationship has been forged with the school after working with them on a number of key projects over recent years. We continue to work closely with them to develop their estates to meet new curriculum requirements and upgrade existing facilities. Quattro’s planning and interior design skills have provided a distinctive brand.
• New build refectory to provide kitchen, multi use dining and learning area and 3 classrooms.
• Remodel and upgrade of sixth form areas to create a learning centre and common rooms.
• Remodel of existing kitchen to create an art galley/multi purpose space with green room facilities for the hall.
• New 5 classroom block and improvements to external works funded partly by a generous bursary and partly through ACMF.
• Remodel of existing design technology block to create a food technology studio.
All projects have focused on delivery of quality learning environments, providing value for money and delivered to the programme and budget.