We collect certain information or data about you when you use quattrodesign.co.uk and quattroportal.co.uk
• Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to quattrodesign.co.uk and quattroportal.co.uk
• Your IP address, and details of which version of internet browser(s) you used
• Information on how you use the site, using and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website and monitor how user and page interactions are carried out via third party analytic tools which include general geographic location data via Google Analytics
• Details to allow you to access Quattro Design Architects Ltd services and transactions, for example an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This is because it helps us to:
• Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
• Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
We can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where we store your data that is collected
We store data on servers in America, England and Europe. We also use Google Analytics which potentially stores information about your interaction with our web services, but at the time of writing, does not contain any personally identifying data.
It may also be stored outside of these locations, where our staff or suppliers could view it.
By submitting any of your personal data when using any of our services, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the Internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it, however we can not guarantee the security of your data.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites without your consent.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements. This includes exchanging information with other government departments for legal reasons.
Your rights You can, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Links to other websites
quattrodesign.co.uk and quattroportal.co.uk contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website
Visiting us from an external link
If you come to quattrodesign.co.uk and quattroportal.co.uk from another website, we may receive personal information about you from the other website.
While we make every effort to keep our services up to date, we do not provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information will be:
• Free from bugs or viruses or other malicious software
We are not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using our services. This includes any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs, breach of contract or otherwise
This applies if the loss or damage was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you advised us that it might happen. This includes (but isn’t limited to) the loss of your:
• Income and/or revenue
• Salary, benefits or other payments
• Profits and/or contracts
• Anticipated savings
• Goodwill and/or reputation
• Tangible property
• Intangible property, including loss, corruption or damage to data or any computer system
• Office time and/or management deemed wasted
Collaborative culture sustainable buildings