Quattro Design Architects has vast experience in the delivery of successful planning applications across multiple sectors including, Residential, Education, Health, Later Living and Commercial, Mixed-Use and Leisure.
Drawing on Planning Consultancy support we are able to facilitate advice to our clients which focuses on optimal scheme design and robust strategies to secure planning permission. This support includes robust analysis of local and national planning policy in order to inform design evolution and the creation of supporting Planning Statements to communicate the benefits of the scheme in the context of planning policy.
We offer a comprehensive Planning Application Service
Our advice starts at the early stages of a project and continues to cover the full scope of Planning Application Services, including:
- Pre-application dialogue with the Local Planning Authority
- Advice on application validation requirements
- Planning Application co-ordination and management
- Planning Statements
- Affordable Housing Statements
- Reviewing and responding to statutory consultee responses or neighbour objections
- Planning Committee attendance
- Section 106 negotiation
- Reserved Matters Applications
- Discharging of Planning Conditions