Vacancies at Quattro
Quattro welcomes applications from professionals who wish to join the practice regardless of whether we are actively recruiting for a role. You can apply either by emailing email@example.com or via the form opposite.
With our reputation for sustainability and collaboration, Quattro pride themselves on the breadth of experience and training on offer. We believe our ethos demonstrates a forward thinking practice and encourages like-minded professionals to connect with us.
Alongside the job satisfaction of our employees and below average absence rate, our stand-out benefits include: flexible working hours, additional leave for long service, a healthcare cash plan, subsidised parking and a generous pension scheme.
Quattro Design Architects are an Equal Opportunities employer and inclusive organisation. We are committed to supporting equality and diversity throughout the practice and promote equality of opportunity for everybody who has dealings with us, irrespective of their race, gender, disability, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
We are committed to providing structured, informative and valuable work experience placements & sandwich placements, so that students can make the most of this new challenge and the opportunity to learn more about architecture and related roles in the construction industry.
We know that work experience can enhance the prospects of young people as well as help reduce youth unemployment and that’s why we are committed to:
- • Giving young people the opportunity to undertake job interviews and completing application processes, to improve their recruitment skills.
- • Helping young people to strengthen their CVs and develop a network of useful contacts.
- • Delivering a structured programme that reflects working life.
- • Allowing young people to experience different job roles and organisational cultures, to help them make better informed choices about their future.
- • Encourage working alongside experienced staff, which helps to improve the communication skills of the young people and encourage professional behaviour.
- • Providing a positive experience of the world of work in order to build the young person’s confidence and motivation.
- • Providing constructive feedback and coaching which will help young people develop job-specific and sector-specific skills.
Update: Please note that applications for Work Experience placements are currently on hold.
You can apply for a placement at Quattro either by contacting us directly or via the above form.
There are both academic and work-based entry routes into a number of jobs in the
construction industry. It is possible to begin work as a trainee with a minimum of around five GCSEs (A*-C) or through an Advanced Apprenticeship in construction. To fully qualify you are required to complete a Higher National Certificate/Diploma (HNC/D) or foundation degree, followed by up to two years of assessed professional practice.
Apprenticeships require you to work 4 days a week and study at college part time on a day release basis 1 day a week. This is a good way of learning on the job whilst earning money at the same time.
This can be started following GCSEs at the age of 16 (Entry requirements 4-5 GCSE A* to C Grade inc English, Maths and Science). Upon leaving school, colleges offer many full time and part time courses. These courses open opportunities for learners who are already in, or about to enter into, employment.
If you are unsure of which job will best suit you, these courses cover a large number of units which can help you to understand what your main assets are.
At Quattro we currently have 3 apprentices on relevant courses who are aiming towards becoming Architectural Technicians, with one day a week day release to attend college.
If you would like to know more about apprenticeships and working at Quattro, you can either contact us directly or via the above form.