We are looking for a Senior Architect
Date advertised: 20.04.21
Team: Education Architects
Salary: Dependant on expertise
We are looking for a talented and motivated Architect to join our expanding Education Team at our Gloucester Quays office.
This is a great opportunity to work on a range of varied and challenging projects. These would primarily be in the Education sector where we have a wonderful portfolio, and would also include a varied range of Conservation and Sustainability work including Passivhaus Design.
The ideal candidate will be RIBA Part III qualified or equivalent and/or ARB registered. With considerable post qualification experience and exceptional design skills, you will be able to demonstrate both relevant technical understanding and a flair for detailed design, in addition to being able to develop projects from feasibility, planning & working drawings, through to completion.
Essential skills will include:
- Relevant and recent experience
- Exceptional design skills
- Knowledge of industry standards
- Thorough knowledge of technical and construction information of education buildings.
- Proven track record of successful project management
- A flair and passion for sustainable architecture
- Good CAD skills and BIM understanding
Quattro offers an environment for learning and progression, including study support and financial assistance with course fees. An excellent remuneration package with substantial benefits is also available for the right candidate.
Apply by submitting your CV and portfolio via our ‘Enquire About a Role’ form on our Careers page.