We are looking for a Technician / Technologist
Date advertised: 06.04.22
Team: Education Architects
Salary: Dependant on Expertise
We are looking for a talented and motivated Technician / Technologist to join our expanding Education Team at our Gloucester Quays office.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a wonderful team and on a range of varied, challenging and rewarding projects. These would primarily be in the Education sector where we have a wonderful portfolio, and would also include a varied range of Sustainability work including Passivhaus Design and Historic Conservation.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 years post qualification experience with a strong technical background. You will be able to demonstrate both relevant technical understanding and a flair for detailed design, in addition to being able to develop projects post planning stage delivering production information packages and specifications, working with other consultants and overseeing projects on site through to completion.
Essential skills will include:
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of technical and construction information in the commercial sectors (ie not residential).
- A flair and passion for sustainable architecture
- Good CAD skills and BIM understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver effective presentations
- Highly organised and proactive; ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- A self starter with the ability to work independently and / or as part of a team.
- Full driving licence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the education sector desired but not essential.
- Archicad experience desired but not essential.
Quattro offers an environment for learning and progression, including study support, excellent remuneration and benefits package available to the right candidate.