- Bridgend County Borough and Halo Leisure
Our Architectural Consultancy was appointed, along with our wider design team, to develop an innovative and new Wellbeing Hub within the current Indoor Bowls Hall linked to Bridgend Life Centre.
Working closely and in collaboration with Bridgend County Borough Council, the Local Health Board and Halo Leisure, the objective for our Architectural Design Team was to provide a place with a multi-faceted approach to deliver services that could cater for a variety of health and well- being activities, including office space to support the local employment agenda for the council. The client required a quick turn around for this scheme.
The wellbeing Hub has been designed to accommodate the following:
- Increase the National Exercise Referral Scheme (NERS) programme delivery through increased participation and reduced waiting list through a studio and multi – functional room approach.
- Provide consultation and group rooms to ensure a flexible location for services from Bridgend County Borough Council, Halo and the Local Health Board.
- Provide a dedicated space that can be secure for a range of services linked to public health.
- To increase participation through the delivery of a different space for a range of national and local initiatives for activity.
This was a highly successful project that was delivered on time, within budget and to the client’s expectations exceeding requirements.