Pate’s Grammar School and Sixth Form Centre
For 35+ years, Quattro has been at the forefront of Educational Design and thinking; we understand the crucial and wonderful role Educational Architecture can play in shaping the lives of future generations.
Our specialist Education Team has considerable experience in delivering highly successful, innovative schemes for all school sectors including: Early Years, Nursery, Primary, Secondary, Special Needs (SEND), Further and Higher Education as well as the Independent School sector.
With our sector-wide expertise, comprehensive suite of specialist services, design skills, technical expertise and collaborative approach, Quattro provides a one-stop-shop for Educational Architecture.
Alderman Knight Special School
Great Oldbury Primary School
The King’s C of E Secondary School
Alderman Knight Special School Post 16
Cheltenham Ladies’ College
Pate’s Grammar School
Severn Vale Technology Centre
Quattro’s Educational Architectural expertise:
- Quattro are Technical & Design Advisors to the Department for Education on New School Design, Special Needs schools SEMH, Passivhaus Design and Passivhaus Plus + pathfinder projects
- We are committed to, and involved in, achieving the next generation of Net Zero Carbon schools
- We undertake research into Wellbeing in school environments alongside the promotion of Physical fitness
- Our associated specialisms in Landscaping and Historic Conservation mean we are well placed to develop successful projects in sensitive settings
- We help to secure central government funding for Local Authorities through PSPB Local Delivery Funding
- We support Academies through the (CIF) Condition Improvement Funding opportunities and have secured over £20M for the 14 Academies with have worked with over recent years
Sensitively designed environments can foster and nurture individual identities, facilitating and propelling pupils’ ambitions, encouraging them to become confident, responsible, happy and healthy adults. As Educational Architects, we play an important and active role in the development of future minds; it is this belief that underpins every Quattro Educational Design.