Planning Consultancy – what’s involved?
We are able to offer a holistic approach to delivering high-quality schemes by facilitating Planning Consultancy advice at the early stages of a project in order to develop a strategy and maximise prospects to secure planning permission.
This advice provides rigorous interpretation of Local and National Planning Policy, planning case law, and emerging Local Plans and Neighbourhood Plans to ensure we approach the design of schemes in a fashion which answers our clients’ key questions such as:
- How will we achieve your planning permission?
- How do we successfully undertake Public Consultation?
- What if I have already been refused planning permission?
- The expertise we are able to draw upon reflects a strong track record of co-ordinating and advising on minor and major planning applications for both public and private sector clients.
Our Planning Consultancy Services
The range of Planning Consultancy Services we are able to facilitate through RTPI and GradIEMA (Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment) accredited consultants covers a vast range of activities including:
- Pre-application Advice
- Planning Application Management
- Outline and Reserved Matters Applications
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Planning Strategy / Feasibility Reports
- Expert Witness and Planning Appeals
- Strategic Land Promotion
- Land Purchase/Board Reports
- Political Research and Engagement
- Community Consultation and Stakeholder Engagement
- Applications to vary Existing Planning Permissions
- Planning Obligations / Section 106 Advice / Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL).