Colston’s Sports Hall
School & Education Architects
Quattro are Technical & Design Advisors to the Department for Education on New School Design, Special Needs schools SEMH, Passivhaus Design and Passivhaus Plus + pathfinder projects
Quattro has been at the forefront of Education Architectural Design and thinking for over 30 years; we understand the crucial and wonderful role School Architecture can play in shaping the lives of future generations.
Our specialist team of education architects has considerable experience in delivering highly successful, innovative school building designs & solutions for all sectors including: Early Years, Nursery, Primary, Secondary, Special Needs (SEN), Further and Higher Education (College & Universities) as well as the Independent School sector.
Have a project in mind? Contact our Education, College and University Architects to discover state-of-the-art school design solutions.
With our sector-wide expertise, comprehensive suite of specialist services, design skills, technical expertise and collaborative approach, Quattro provides a one-stop-shop for Educational Architecture.Read More
Garden Restaurant, Oxfordshire
Cheltenham Ladies’ College, Bunwell Boarding House
Queen Elizabeth Hospital School
Parsons Green Prep School
Cheltenham Ladies’ College, St Helen’s
Alderman Knight Special School
The Chamwell Centre, Hydrotherapy Pool
Quattro’s Educational Architecture expertise:
- We are committed to, and involved in, achieving the next generation of Net Zero Carbon schools
- We undertake research into Wellbeing in school environments alongside the promotion of Physical fitness
- Our associated specialisms in Landscaping and Historic Conservation mean we are well placed to develop successful projects in sensitive settings
- We help to secure central government funding for Local Authorities through PSPB Local Delivery Funding
- We support Academies through the (CIF) Condition Improvement Funding opportunities and have secured over £20M for the 14 Academies with have worked with over recent years
Sensitively designed environments can foster and nurture individual identities, facilitating and propelling pupils’ ambitions, encouraging them to become confident, responsible, happy and healthy adults. As Educational Architects, we play an important and active role in the development of future minds; it is this belief that underpins every Quattro Educational Design.
View our Digital Brochure “Sustainable and Striking Education Design“